Tuesday, January 29, 2008

im very angry at this person.

ive never talked to him face to face before

ive only seen him once

yet we're considered to be colleagues as we sort of work hand in hand together

he dun really call unless it was something bad,which is normal for our case

but whenever he talked to me

piang eh,should i be bu shuang or you bu shuang

im really pissed off at his attitude,talk abt serving customers

when i answered his phone,my voice was quite monotone

then there was silence

then i said hello?

'is this the way to talk to customers?'

piang eh!you my customer ah?
my customer's much better than you leh!
dun downgrade them to your standard!

ive already forgotten when is the last time i was so pissed of at anything
i consider myself to have a 'good' temper
so really
this guy is the kind of needle needed for testing my temper

i need a punching bag right now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home