Friday, February 22, 2008

i seriously wonder how some people could just get out of their lives and just so shopping shopping and shopping..
so 'free'

such a tai tai life..
would u want it?
i would..
only for a few months though if you are saying about singapore..
i guess that'll be enough seeing the size and places that one could go to..

many a times i would fanatize about a life like that..
really shop till you drop that kind..

me mum keep asking me to find a rich husband so that she could live in a big house..ha..my husband better fulfil that 'filial-son' part in that enrolment form of mine..
if not, mummie...say bye bye ba to your big house with garden..

but in actual fact..
i'll kill if my husband is a bigger spender than me...and he should hate shopping..
why?to avoid me from over spending..
good theory huh?

i'm thinking if i were to have my honeymoon,i would take one month off..serious..

some of the above are results of my day dreaming in work..
some of it are really wishes..
pray that most of it come thru though..

anyways...
the reason why im thinking of this again is becos im bored...
my meaning of nothing to do..
SIMPLY just nothing to do
that sucks...
big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home