Wednesday, February 27, 2008

i think..

im a very petty person
i bear grudges easily
i'm easily tempered
i'm easily led away by things
i'm very gullible(at times)
i don't like to wait for others to catch up to my pace
sometimes i don't go to people,i expect people to come to me
sometimes i think i'm not sensitive enough
sometimes i care only for me,myself and jingmin
i don't like to be answered with a "no"
i'm very very very very lazy(too lazy in fact)
i don't like people who don't keep their promises(really,i don't being toyed at)


would you still love me as who i am despite knowing all this un-tolerable truths?

if your answer is a yes,












then you should be glad to know that

i am willing to give
i am willing to share a cuppa with you and be your listener if you ever need me
i can be your loyal friend
i can encourage you when you're down
i can shop with you if you like!
i can be there if u ever need me(call me!)

most importantly!
i would love you for who you are!

a call to me is just a click away fyi...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home