Friday, January 2, 2009

am thinking of stuff to thank God for, or what i've achieved for this year. in no particular order.

1. God's timing.like what i shared with my ppl after countdown, May was a difficult time for me.wanting take a breather from office work.sometimes it jus sucks the energy outta you if you know what i mean.but God managed to shift the entire team to Manila.which is......lemme give you the equation. team to Manila= (no excuse to think of + a little compassionate pay[its really little,but better than nothing :P]+ chance to go overseas [really..to train the people there..twice somemore..song bo~!]) confirmed is God's hand in this lor..where got such good deals!~?lol..

2.The people in that company. they are the one's that remembered to wish me merry christmas, not counting my classmates though..i mean..friendships are so valuable.mind you...the one's who smsed me are not young..they are mothers.so you can see who i'm normally with and why am i like that.now.lol~!super duper love them lor...muack muacks lah...felt so sweet and loved when i saw their messages as i haven't been in contact with them for quite a while..hai those days...the giggles and gossips(G&G) really made my day..okok..REPENT...REPENT...

3.its only this few months where i can really feel that im with the group..that my identity now is jingmin aka elizabeth from NG4A. felt abit weird saying this but..the chance to expose myself to the xmas video gave me a chance to know quite number of you's better..so thank God for letting me be a actress for a while~!

4. bubble dress. i personally dun own anything bubble.really...pattern-wise..shape-wise..angle-wise..look-wise..NO. hai..valerie...you really pulled my limits...

5. acting. i've never acted in any dramas before...unless you count the musical in my pre-school years.but none. however, to be praised for doing a good job in something i've never done before is another thing. so WOW~(heaving up my chest..desperately...hummpphh..!)

6. ziying. i doubt that you know that i own a blog.so i guess its safe to gossip abit ard here.lol. i felt grateful that you chose me to help you in JUMP..which i think you're really taking a risk..ha as i've known nuts about planning. (i joined as i wanted to learn ma..)i find it informative and useful that you're my shepherd as things that people take tons of years to learn..i've known it in a minute or 2. you've shared a fair share of ya opinions towards some stuff, so did i. i found that i really like that..as in a way we're both learning from each other. and i find that you're still a very open person, as in secure and readily receiving feedbacks though it may be against ya principles. i'm really grateful for the time we've spent together as everytime that im with you, im learning something new. thats why im super thankful to have someone like you as my shepherd..a decade old in church liao!!muahahahaha~

7. the people that gave me joy and laughter for the past 8 months. kudos and thank you. you really helped to sustain my survival in the Adults. lol.literally.

8. i finally understood what it meant by a wolf under a sheep's skin.the hard way.

9. the people whom have known me for the past 20++ years. sometimes they can really be a pest in my eyes, and i will tell them to bug off. sometimes their tactless words just seems to open up wounds in my heart and i would just tear. sometimes their success in their studies or work just makes me wanna jump up and feel for their joy. sometimes we just sit down together and talk, and know what are our thoughts and we really want. they are the people who really know me deep. they know where i hurt the most. they know what would put a smile onto my face. they are the people whom i will still trust my life on if it's on a bamboo stick, as i know they will come rescue me. there'll be a point of time where you jus found out that kisses aren't jus the way to solve things..but sometimes just would..amazingly.

10. my laptop. you've served me well in this year, may ya service be more breathtaking, more spectacular in this year, as i can imagine the delicacies that i've scheduled for you. and please do vow not to break down and cry, as you'll find out that i will join in your tearful farewell too.

11. Laneige. this year i've started to be mindful of my facial tissues. yep. for those who know me. its only this year. its not that my condition is worsening, its a declaration that facial cleansers shouldn't be the only product on my shelf, that it needs a mate. dear laneige: please do constantly service my facial tissues like what you're doing onto other consumers, as i believe it needs equal attention. please also be mindful of the amount of sweat and pain traded in for you, so never ever try or even think about backing down on me. and lastly......................i love you~!

12. my business trips. really thank God for the opportunities to go over. transport and accommodation provided. Marina Mandarin Hotel. Club room in the executive floor. sounds good?it was good.*glee* (the food in room service just sucked a little thats all). was protected by God all along. why? shopping mall just few blocks away. security everywhere. working place just 10 mins walk. God provided time to go party with the rest in karaoke..and beach party in subic..VIP room next to facing the beach..the rest gotta take the shuttle bus..ha..felt like a VVVIP~!super fun!handsome dudes jus lingers practically at the distance of ya eyes...how efficient you may ask.im THAT good. HA!really felt refreshed and hyped as no one supervised..no one bugging you.YOU ARE ON YA OWN!it doesn't sound a tad scary to me anymore.it just felt like you've conquered a little..ok a huge part of ya independency.

13. my results. i've actually up to date attained 2 passes, 2 credits, and 2 distinctions.am aiming for credits and above.pray for me~!9 more modules to go!

14. CC's study room. its the only place where i can really study and find my solace from my mum(:P). thank God that my house is facing it. its like "oey, am throwing my lappie now, catch it and book the table with the word ELIZABETH LOO JING MIN on top with it~!"

15.chiew fang, josie, xiaoying, weilin, veron, ziying, xinhua, jiahui. GIRL POWER LA.you women rock my world lor..can't wait to get bits and pieces from you ladies..hee..stand firm and strong.we shall rock NG4A and overcome Charlie Koh's anthem..!!!!!!oopppss......

16. realization strikes.i didn't hit my church camp goal. to know more people. realized that i jus made people laugh lor..hai..sad wor..as i dun think i really treasured the time in camp well enough. i believe that this coming camp would be a fruitful one..really as i think that im more ready to take on shocks.

17. i've regained my love for people. i believe. starting to. if you find me approaching you and striking a conversation with you, duncha try to run away wor..duncha hurt my lil heart of mine.

18. i heart NTU! super nice place with super nice atmosphere with super nice surroundings with indians at bay.hai.
weilin is correct de lor..super suitable for liao yang yuan(nursing home).

19. my wish for rekindling back my love for guitar-cum-relearning guitar hasn't come to past yet. and i really wanna learn piano leh. i find it a very beautiful instrument.

20. worship just keeps striking a chord in my heart during ss. i'd pray that i can receive more of God's will and word this way.its just so sentimental.you feel me?

alright..this is my 21st year since i last stepped into gleneagles.what about ya-s?

double cheers!

p.s-jos:i can totally feel when you said you threw away the cat present.i feel like throwing away something along that line. super pissed lor..so for my bd..tell them to get practical stuffs or vouchers..if not..i'd rather not receive..see-ri-ious wor...hai..i simply can't take another blow to my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home