Thursday, December 13, 2007

hai...

this is what i felt when the person whom i got my reply from the person who is dealing with my online shopping....

cos they're gonna refund me the money back...diao....

no reason why...

at least they BOTHERED to return me the money...

better then not returning and no response from them for a month...

nevermind!MORE MONEY TO SPEND THEN I GUESS!
think positive ba hor?
ha....

anyways...am having a new job...
quite boring....its a order processing coordinator...
but also known as customer service representative in this company....

only do 2 things...
answer phone calls and do invoices...sian!
abit far...

but pay good...

so does it balance up??

haha....thank God the people here are nice....hehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home