Tuesday, December 25, 2007

my brothers and i went shopping a few days ago...
FIRST time i went out with my brothers like that...
can u believe it!?
hai...
but don't see them like that...they're weaker then me wor!
not in terms of buying....but in terms of that i still wanted to continue but they refused as they're legs are 'tired'...
so ok lo...
ha...
went to so much places!
the money that my dad gave me was all spent..as he asked us to get our new year clothes in advance...
considering the time now...its really advance...ha!

but had a great time...

christmas service de drama...dunno what to say...
but as i 'looked' to the left and right...
i still can't catch any ball...
where's the climax!?
at most i remember that director keep cutting the scenes only wor...

anyways...
felt guilty at work...
alot of people gave me presents but i only gave chocolates to those who work directly with me...haha...
i received quite a bundle this year...
a HUGE elmo!won it during my company's christmas party...u know whats the game?tie the balloon ard your leg...the last person with the balloon intact wins...whats my strategy?be a silent player...ha!
received 2 pairs of earrings...
ring...
bear keychain..
frog massager..
the mini toons 'beater'
towel...
bath gels..
photo frame..
2 cups..
and lots and lots of chocolates

spent christmas at home 'mediating'..
went to lunch with my family..
went back and washed all my new clothes...hai...really leh...i've become more and more home-y..
tidied my shelf...got rid of those taking up space for nothing...
sewed on those clothes that are in lack of something..
wa...
and read my storybooks...die...overdue liao.
and ordered pizza for dinner...my treat lo....

*dad gave me a present too...hah...like it so much!dun wan to say what it is.. hehe..!

....hmm.....ha..update soon....new year coming soon!
merry christmas everybodyy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home